DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cable question

Jakobreid

Reactions
Good evening,

I recently picked up a MPro. The included cable works fine with my Galaxy note 8, but I need to pick up a longer cable to use the Galaxy Tab E with the mount I ordered.

This cable is a standard micro usb, correct? I'd like to be able to use a standard cable without 90 degree ends.

Thanks for your input

- Jake

Good evening,

I recently picked up a MPro. The included cable works fine with my Galaxy note 8, but I need to pick up a longer cable to use the Galaxy Tab E with the mount I ordered.

This cable is a standard micro usb, correct? I'd like to be able to use a standard cable without 90 degree ends.

Thanks for your input

- Jake
Yes - i had to do the same so asked the same question as I put it; because no matter what I ask for nowadays, I always find there's 55 different types and I end up spending hours sometimes, trying to find out just what EXACTLY I need : )

Yes - i had to do the same so asked the same question as I put it; because no matter what I ask for nowadays, I always find there's 55 different types and I end up spending hours sometimes, trying to find out just what EXACTLY I need : )
So.. yes, this is a standard micro USB?

I have related problem. I recently purchased a new Galaxy 8 and none of the supplied RC cables for my Mavic Pro fit the Galaxy 8. I did not like the screen quality when I was using my Galaxy 3, but at least one of the RC cables did attach properly to my controller. Any suggestions for a solution to my problem would be welcome.
Thanks, Dennis T.

Use the cable that came with the phone, to the bottom usb port.
The bottom USB being a standard USB located on the bottom of the controller, between the handles just in case you've forgotten about that one. I noticed an experienced user here had apparently.

ios lead to standard USB lightning cable, yes.

“ios” (which is an operating system, not a cable type) and Lightning aren’t what the OP is looking for. Those are for Apple devices. The OP is wanting to connect an Android tablet, which uses USB.

As has been pointed out, the Mavic controller has a microUSB port on the left side and a full size USB port on the bottom. Use whichever you like, with whichever format of USB port on the other end to connect to your tablet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simmo
And to add further confusion, a Galaxy note 8 uses usb C, the Tab I think is a micro usb.

“ios” (which is an operating system, not a cable type) and Lightning aren’t what the OP is looking for. Those are for Apple devices. The OP is wanting to connect an Android tablet, which uses USB.

As has been pointed out, the Mavic controller has a microUSB port on the left side and a full size USB port on the bottom. Use whichever you like, with whichever format of USB port on the other end to connect to your tablet.
OK. Sorry, missed the bit about it being Android. After that, my info came largely from an assistant in a shop who seemed to understand what Exactly, I myself was needing, looked it up, no longer stocked by his company, he printed the item off and said there, order it from Amazon which I sort of have, in basket anyway and I appear to have thrown the piece of paper away but it used these terms however, yes, it was applicable to Apple products. Sorry about that.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lzt300b