DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cable to connect Mini SE remote control to iPad (Lightning connector)

Patc50

Reactions
A basic question for DJI gurus out there!! I have a Mini SE and I've just bought a gizmo so I can use my iPad, which has a Lightning connector, with the Mini SE remote control. I now need a longer cable to connect the two. So far I have bought 2 incorrect cables from Amazon! I don't know the name of the connector DJI use on the remote control unit. Can someone point me in the right direction please, or better still, post a link to the correct cable. I'm in the UK. Thanks.

A basic question for DJI gurus out there!! I have a Mini SE and I've just bought a gizmo so I can use my iPad, which has a Lightning connector, with the Mini SE remote control. I now need a longer cable to connect the two. So far I have bought 2 incorrect cables from Amazon! I don't know the name of the connector DJI use on the remote control unit. Can someone point me in the right direction please, or better still, post a link to the correct cable. I'm in the UK. Thanks.
The cable is called, USB c to Lightning which comes in various lengths. I found this one (1 meter) on the Apple Store

I do not know if it is an applicable concern but it might be a good idea to verify that any such cable is a data & charge cable, just in case there are "charge only" USB-C to whatever cables 'out there'.

Reactions: Oman
I use this cable from Anker and it works like a charm. Amazon.com

I bought the wondrux cable referenced in Fun Flyers post above and it does not work for my mini 2 controller. Anyone know the correct cable for a mini 2 to iphone connections. The one that comes with the mini 2 is the same on both sides.

I bought the wondrux cable referenced in Fun Flyers post above and it does not work for my mini 2 controller. Anyone know the correct cable for a mini 2 to iphone connections. The one that comes with the mini 2 is the same on both sides.
The cables in this thread appear to be USB-C to Lightning, if you need USB-C to USB-C then a USB-C to Lighning is of no use to you, it couldn't be, unless there are Lightning-female to USB-C-male adapters 'out there' and you have one.

This cable is used to connect the left side of the controller to the Lightning port of the iPad
CaptureCable.JPG

I found a cable at Best Buy. Thanks for the time you spent trying to help me. It was easier than I thought. I am stuck with about 5 ft of extra cable I dont need but I dont fly too often so no big deal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31