DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cables and such

Traindriver

Reactions
I’m trying to wrap my head around what exactly I’ll need if i buy a CrystalSky. It appears that the thing comes with practically nothing except the monitor, battery, charging station (minus the power pack) and a packet of silica gel. My previous thread gave me a couple recommendations for power pack and I appreciate the suggestions.

No cables to connect to the controller, so which cable is recommended? I have a Zoom which I have been flying with an iPhone. Between my iPhone and the assortment of cables and adaptors which came with the Zoom, do I have what I need already, or do I need to pick up a cable?

I’m thinking about either the Freewell cellphone holder to use as a mount, or just some Velcro strips on the RC arms and back of the CS.

Anything else?

Remote Control Holder 3D Print Bracket Mount 5.5''CrystalSky For DJI Mavic 2/Air | eBay
This a cheap mount works well to.
This one is made by a guy on the forum here
DJI Crystalsky Mounting Bracket Mavic Pro 2 Zoom Air Spark Remote A Plus Drone | eBay
I use this lead not had a problem with it .
25CM USB type C Extension Cord Gold Plated USB 3.0 Male to 90 Degree Up Down Angle Type C Cable Data USB C Data Sync & Charge Converter Adapter … (TypeC 90° Positive To USB 3.0 Straight) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07BPH89RJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_BDxfCb4BBQ46Q

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000