DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cache video distortion

Jeff1512

Reactions
Watch this video (link to my YouTube video) https://youtu.be/2lcbeJeTqik
It's from my Mavic Air cache. Any idea what the “wave” scanning might be? Seems to only occur when viewing trees like this or something with a lot of motion. Also occurs when drone is stationary on the ground and pointed at trees, something moving, etc. It is NOT visible in the recording on the SD card in the drone itself. Only in the live and cached video. Is this normal??
Thanks!
Jeff

Have you tried uploading the Full 4k version of the video and not just the 720p phone cache footage?

I also got the problem when viewing the cache footage. But when I extracted the Full video from my sd card the problem disapeard.

Hope it helps:)

Oh I see. So its not viewable in the sd footage, good. I would considering it normal, I am not 100% sure. But a lot of people have it if not all

Have you tried uploading the Full 4k version of the video and not just the 720p phone cache footage?

I also got the problem when viewing the cache footage. But when I extracted the Full video from my sd card the problem disapeard.

Hope it helps:)
Yes, the issue is ONLY on the live and cache video. Not the SD recorded video. So you do see the same effect as I’m seeing? Do you have a video clip you could post here just so I could see it? Thanks!!!!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803