DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Caching my videos on my Iphone11 Pro when using Litchi

Chip D

Reactions
I use Litchi almost exclusively when flying as I'm old and senile and not a gameboy guy. When I had my Iphone 7, the app (after I enabled it) would always cache the video I had just made. That makes it very easy to check the flight at the site and not have to drag my laptop along with me.
Fast forward to this past December when I upgraded to the Iphone 11 pro. I checked, and Litchi still had it enabled. I've made a bunch of flights since then though, and they are NEVER cached on my Iphone. What gives.
Thanks in advance.
Chip D

Reactions: E90RAW
I use Litchi almost exclusively when flying as I'm old and senile and not a gameboy guy. When I had my Iphone 7, the app (after I enabled it) would always cache the video I had just made. That makes it very easy to check the flight at the site and not have to drag my laptop along with me.
Fast forward to this past December when I upgraded to the Iphone 11 pro. I checked, and Litchi still had it enabled. I've made a bunch of flights since then though, and they are NEVER cached on my Iphone. What gives.
Thanks in advance.
Chip D
So just to clarify you are using the phone for a controller, and not the SC?

Yes, I always use my iPhone as the controller. Hmm. Are you sayin' that I should maybe attach it to my iPhone 11 with the full-on HDMI that's in the middle of the controller instead of the side one?

Thanks in advance.
Chip D
Are you sure you have “cache videos” turned turned on in the Litchi settings?
838D1244-64E6-4A47-B516-4E301962127F.jpeg

Thanks mucho. That was it. I thought I had ok'd everything, but not the read write. So enabled it, and just did a drone flight at the office, and voila, it's on my phone.
Thanks again.
Chip D - Omaha, Ne

Is that ios only? Can't seem to find the Cache option in Android.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb