DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

cam setting for 11x14 print

Daytona500

Reactions
I want to make 11x14 prints from my mini pro 3 whts the best cam settings for that

I want to make 11x14 prints from my mini pro 3 whts the best cam settings for that
There are no magic one-size-fits-all settings.
The best settings are whatever is appropriate for the scene you are recording, its lighting at the time and the effect you wish to record.

The key is to capture the largest size and best quality image possible with no camera movement, correct exposure and good focus in the original photograph, shoot raw if you can (DNG) or the lowest compression jpg.
Then use good software to tweak the photograph in post. Adobe Lightroom is the best S/W, a good investment if you like taking still photography and printing. Make sure the final image has good contrast an is correctly exposed using the histogram (use levels in the final tweak to make sure the highlights, shows and mid tones are all good)

A larger size print has more to do with printer DPI (does per inch) instead of sensor PPI (pixels per inch). Take a look at your image output settings and make sure you output to 300dpi or higher.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming