DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera DOA on arrival

SteveOMA2

Reactions
Got my replacement drone (battery issue) from Amazon while I was out of town. Just got back in town day before testetday and got everything charged properly and did a short indoor test flight. All flight controls working.

This morning we got 4" of snow in East Texas (very unusual) and I was stoked to get some pics and vids of the landscape. Camera doesn't work! I think the camera is on because I see dark artifacting (?) on a black screen as I move the camera.

Bummed that I can't take advantage of this beautiful snow that only shows up like this every ten years or so. Looks like I'll be sending another one back.

SteveOMA2

Got my replacement drone (battery issue) from Amazon while I was out of town. Just got back in town day before testetday and got everything charged properly and did a short indoor test flight. All flight controls working.

This morning we got 4" of snow in East Texas (very unusual) and I was stoked to get some pics and vids of the landscape. Camera doesn't work! I think the camera is on because I see dark artifacting (?) on a black screen as I move the camera.

Bummed that I can't take advantage of this beautiful snow that only shows up like this every ten years or so. Looks like I'll be sending another one back.

SteveOMA2
Sounds like it might be in manual mode And the exposure is too low. Have you tried it in auto?

Thanks for the tips. Had already checked manual mode.

Turned it off and back on, no joy.
Checked for updates, none.
Went through resetting and recalibration everything and...

SUCCESS! Working perfectly now.
Any ideas what may have caused it or no telling?

SteveOMA2

Reactions: A.O. and Thomas B
Mavic magic. ?‍♀️

Reactions: A.O. and hiflyer201
If you got some pics of Texas snow please share .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos