DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera issue Mavic Air

Reactions
I recently got the mavic air. And have some footage on it. But I have noticed some "scanning lines, a straight line over the footage." this does not appear everytime, but mostly when trees apear in the footage. Maybe its the shutterspeed? Or something else. Will post video if needed and if someone of u smart drone fans can help a noobie, who has an desire to learn more and explore the depths in the drone univers.

I recently got the mavic air. And have some footage on it. But I have noticed some "scanning lines, a straight line over the footage." this does not appear everytime, but mostly when trees apear in the footage. Maybe its the shutterspeed? Or something else. Will post video if needed and if someone of u smart drone fans can help a noobie, who has an desire to learn more and explore the depths in the drone univers.
Are you looking at the full resolution video that's saved on the SD card, or just the low-res cached video?

Way too dark for me to see your problem.

Are you REALLY sure this is video stored on mavic sd card or internal storage? Its 720p, same resolution as cached video on phone sd card.

Yea I can see what you're talking about, does this happen under good lighting conditions?

To me it just looks like the camera is just having trouble due to poor/very low lighting conditions that video is taken under.

Can you post a new video under more ideal conditions for the camera, see if the same holds true?

Are you REALLY sure this is video stored on mavic sd card or internal storage? Its 720p, same resolution as cached video on phone sd card.
Hi, the footage was stored on my phone. So converted it from there. Dammit, thats why it was So bas quality. Did not Know converting from phone took the quality down.

Yea I can see what you're talking about, does this happen under good lighting conditions?

To me it just looks like the camera is just having trouble due to poor/very low lighting conditions that video is taken under.

Can you post a new video under more ideal conditions for the camera, see if the same holds true?
Will try and get some footage tomorrow with good lightning.

The
No, according to my computer the hole file was 720. I need to stop transfering the footage from my phone. I want 4k!

If you record video, it is saved on the drone (the SD card) - it is NOT on the phone. At the same time, the down linked video is cached on the phone, but that is 720p for the MA.

Hope this helps:)
4967c67a4d53efd31a277b8470ae06b1.jpg
89e1aeb891e50b14a8e93a340a627266.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekleeth