DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera movement on Litchi

vinniezz

Reactions
Hey all I’m a new DJI Mavic 2 zoom owner(first drone). I’ve downloaded litchi and used the waypoint mode. My question is “is there a way to control the camera while litchi is flying the planned route?” TIA

Do you mean having the camera and gimbal move during the Lichti Mission to stay focused on the Points of Interest? Or do you mean that while flying the Mission you want to manually control the position of the gimbal and camera?

Hey all I’m a new DJI Mavic 2 zoom owner(first drone). I’ve downloaded litchi and used the waypoint mode. My question is “is there a way to control the camera while litchi is flying the planned route?” TIA

Once the Mission is loaded - Then click the settings Cog -
In MISSION SETTINGS - under heading Mode Select User Controlled.
(I personally also select Cruising SPEED as Zero )

That way when you run the Mission, You now control the Gimbal YAW Fully on yr Left stick and Up down on yr Left SLider control -

Then Your speed on the route - … is controlled with your RIGHT stick (LEFT is Backward - along your mission path - Centre is Stop - Right is Continue on the programmed PATH)

I use this for precisely checking a ROUTE (Possibly crops - or security) ie a fixed WireCam

If you have the ZOOM you have an Extra Toy -

Hope this Helps -

Do you mean having the camera and gimbal move during the Lichti Mission to stay focused on the Points of Interest? Or do you mean that while flying the Mission you want to manually control the position of the gimbal and camera?

I meant to manually control camera during mission.

Also is Litchi one of the best apps to use for waypoint flying or is there something else better?

Lichti is one of the best apps as one can create a mission from thier home computer online and then load the mission to be flown without having to prefly and mark the waypoints first (DJIGO4 requires one to prefly the waypoint route using precious battery power)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitkat