DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera on SC

amstar

Reactions
I didnt know there is a 5MP camera on the SC. Where is it?

It can take a screenshot - could that be it? Otherwise, I don't see a lens unless it is hiding in the screen?

It can take a screenshot - could that be it? Otherwise, I don't see a lens unless it is hiding in the screen?

Screenshot or recording is totally different. This appears to be a camera that can take full HD videos and 5MP stills.
Unless screenshot or recording takes an actual internal camera with lens and focal lengths..

there's the light sensor just beneath the T.P.S switch on the black surround of the screen for auto brightness, wonder if its incorporated into that

Screenshot or recording is totally different. This appears to be a camera that can take full HD videos and 5MP stills.
Unless screenshot or recording takes an actual internal camera with lens and focal lengths..
Well, I just fired up another Android Device Info Checker and it shows the same information. But I don't know if there is some hidden camera or just some erroneous info regarding one.

But where is the Ambient Light Sensor? I presume somewhere in the screen bezel area but you can usually see it. Maybe my screen protector is obscuring it. I think it is in the center at the top of screen bezel. Using the same app's Sensors mode, I found it generally.

Ah, I guess I could download a camera app and see what that finds!

I’ve a screen protector, can’t really make out. Wow, good job, ff22.
I was trying various root methods when I came across this.

I can still see the sensor directly below the p with a screen protector on, shows up better with a bright light above it

I just tried three camera apps. They show NO image. Does that mean NO lens? Probably. But I also tried video and talked and no results on my Internal Memory or sd card. I don't think 'there's a camera in there, no matter what Android Info programs suggest. Or there is one but it does not have any external lens. Unlikely that they would waste money on a camera without connections to the outside world.

See it now with the flash on my iPhone, bet that’s where it is...

Reactions: ff22
Well I tried to do a voice over while filming and that doesn’t record too. Very peculiar device, no bootloader that can be found, no fastboot. I’m trying to install an older version of Go4 and it’s making a mount of a molehill

Well I tried to do a voice over while filming and that doesn’t record too. Very peculiar device, no bootloader that can be found, no fastboot. I’m trying to install an older version of Go4 and it’s making a mount of a molehill
I downloaded Parrot voice recorder a while ago, and I had to up the Microphone gain for the audio to be heard. I think there is suppose to be a way to record sound while flying in the native Go4 app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter