DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera or cable? Mavic Pro

BillzillaAus

Reactions
Finally getting around to fixing my Mavic Pro after a minor crash a couple of years ago. The gimbal took a bit of a hit and I replaced the flexible cable that wraps around the various gimbal parts, and the gimbal calibrates fine and seems to track perfectly as well.
The problem is that there's no video output at all. So it's either the camera unit itself or the cable - From what I understand it's more likely to be the camera as the cable from it is part of the PTZ functions. But I'm far from sure about that. The camera has some small scratches on it, nothing that I thought would break it.
So any tips please? - Camera or cable or both?

Finally getting around to fixing my Mavic Pro after a minor crash a couple of years ago. The gimbal took a bit of a hit and I replaced the flexible cable that wraps around the various gimbal parts, and the gimbal calibrates fine and seems to track perfectly as well.
The problem is that there's no video output at all. So it's either the camera unit itself or the cable - From what I understand it's more likely to be the camera as the cable from it is part of the PTZ functions. But I'm far from sure about that. The camera has some small scratches on it, nothing that I thought would break it.
So any tips please? - Camera or cable or both?
More likely the cable. Camera output and power/gimbal control separate cables on the Mavics. It could be a break in the cable or the connector within the body of the drone.

The cameras themselves are pretty robust.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000