DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera/recorder question

GGehret

Reactions
Is there any other way to switch between using the camera for still pics and video than touching the icons on the SC screen. Sometimes, it just doesn't happen, and I end up touching the icon I want a few times before it actually makes the switch. I wish just touching the camera button on the top of the controller and touching the recorder button on the top was all I had to do. Or, I am not doing something right??

If you press the left shoulder button (and you are in photo mode), DJI Go 4 App will change to video mode and if you are already in video mode, pressing the right shoulder button will take you to photo mode.

It works for me, not sure, why it's not for you when you state:

I wish just touching the camera button on the top of the controller and touching the recorder button on the top was all I had to do. Or, I am not doing something right??

Sometimes it takes a sec to switch, maybe you pressed in between?
Ah, and yes, you have to fully press the buttons, not half like for focusing to trigger the change to the other mode.

Reactions: Jhun80 and GGehret
If you press the left shoulder button (and you are in photo mode), DJI Go 4 App will change to video mode and if you are already in video mode, pressing the right shoulder button will take you to photo mode.

It works for me, not sure, why it's not for you when you state:

Sometimes it takes a sec to switch, maybe you pressed in between?
Ah, and yes, you have to fully press the buttons, not half like for focusing to trigger the change to the other mode.
Thanks. YEs, that is my problem, I think--changing modes. Once I'm in one mode or the other, the upper corner buttons work. I'll have to make sure I'm changing modes correctly, and giving them time to change.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi