DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera reflection/issue

Joedeertay

Reactions
I found a youtube video, at the beginning (really noticable around 23secs in) there seems to be some kind of camera issue going on on the left side of the screen. Can anyone tell what is going on?

I've noticed this is another video but couldn't find the video again on youtube.

Here is the link:

**Not trying to bash or anything, I have mine pre-ordered and I'm just as anxious as everyone else to get mine. I'm just concerned about quality issues on first run production mavics

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
I can only assume he had the plastic lens bubble on it. Also, who knows if he got a good home lock? It may not have hence the tree landing. To many unknown variables.
He is also expecting way to much of the active track. I wonder why he didn't try it with it facing the same way as the dog was running.

Prop flicker?
Prop flicker is a very common issue. It's something you should consider when planning for a shot. It's just like how you should not shoot into the sun as everything will turn out underexposed.

I found a youtube video, at the beginning (really noticable around 23secs in) there seems to be some kind of camera issue going on on the left side of the screen. Can anyone tell what is going on?

I've noticed this is another video but couldn't find the video again on youtube.

Here is the link:

**Not trying to bash or anything, I have mine pre-ordered and I'm just as anxious as everyone else to get mine. I'm just concerned about quality issues on first run production mavics
Most likely the plastic protective bubble was still on judging by the shape of the reflection.

Bubble more likely .. mavic colors are good too .. purple stands out well..

He just admitted that he left the bubble on in the YouTube comments.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato