DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can’t charge iPad Mini 4

dck22

Reactions
It appears that I cannot charge my iPad Mini 4 from the USB port on the MP charge. Is that correct? I’m charging my batteries and RC. The iPad says not charging.

I can confirm that it doesn't work for me

I recommend that you use the wall charger that came with the mini. The output on the DJI charger is inadequate; it will take at least twice as long to charge your iPad.

Reactions: newguy
I can confirm it will not charge an iPad Air 2 either. Plugs in and it says not charging on the screen. If I turn off the iPad while it’s plugged in it will charge slowly though.

I'm not sure what the problem is there, but as I said before, the USB outlets on the DJI charger are only 1 amp, and not worth using for the iPad. Using them (if they were working) would take about 10 hours to fully charge the mini. The wall plug that came with it (2Amp) does that in around 4.

I'm not sure what the problem is there, but as I said before, the USB outlets on the DJI charger are only 1 amp, and not worth using for the iPad. Using them (if they were working) would take about 10 hours to fully charge the mini. The wall plug that came with it (2Amp) does that in around 4.

Thx. I'll use the iPad charger I have been and let the MP charger do the batteries and RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kon_boz