DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I reduce the responsiveness of the controls on my mavic air 2 to smooth panning?

skipweeks

Reactions
I would like to know if anyone knows how to adjust the responsiveness of the controls on mavic air 2 to make panning and other movements smoother. I don’t use the joysticks - only my thumbs and that helps a little. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may also want to try some shorter sticks with a contoured top rather than the flat "crown" tops. They sort of split the difference between OEM sticks and no sticks. The advantage to flying with no sticks is that you exchange wider movement for resistance. I like these sticks a lot, better than both of the other options. I got mine from B&H Photo for $10. [Not available on Amazon]

1645385037926.png

I see a video has already been suggested. I actually used this one for my Air 2 which appears to be very similar to the other.

The best way to slow down the yaw is to click the three dots screen upper left, go to control then down to advanced gimbal settings. The Yaw speed is hidden in that list of settings. (your guess is as good as mine) Set the yaw about a third of the way from the left. Remember this has to be done with the drone connected, but you can locate the settings by going to connection guide at the lower right of the screen then selecting camera view to get familiar with the setting location. I'm sure you'll be happy with this setting.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman