DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I take HDR photos on a mission in litchi?

NJT

Reactions
G'day, used Litchi for the first time today, I really like it. It did what I thought it would do.

One thing I cannot find out when I research is, can I take photo's in the HDR mode on a mission. It seems to swap it back to single shot...

Can anyone answer this question?

G'day, used Litchi for the first time today, I really like it. It did what I thought it would do.

One thing I cannot find out when I research is, can I take photo's in the HDR mode on a mission. It seems to swap it back to single shot...

Can anyone answer this question?
If you set the camera settings after the drone has been turned on but before the mission has started (or at least before it get to the waypoint the first picture is to be taken) then it will take the photos with the settings you set originally including in HDR mode. The aircraft does not save the camera mode setting between power cycles so you’ll need to reset this setting each time the drone is turned on.

If you set the camera settings after the drone has been turned on but before the mission has started (or at least before it get to the waypoint the first picture is to be taken) then it will take the photos with the settings you set originally including in HDR mode. The aircraft does not save the camera mode setting between power cycles so you’ll need to reset this setting each time the drone is turned on.
Thank you, I'll give that a crack.

It would be nice if you could set the photo mode on the mission hub... Pano here, 360 there etc. You can't do this yet right?

Thanks again.

Nick

I tried this and after the first photo it changed the setting back to single photo from HDR... Any other ideas? Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60