DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you remove the controller / controller cable from BT-300 while watching video?

adowabwebunny

Reactions
For example, once I've configured them to see the video output of the drone, can I just pass along the glasses to someone else to watch the video without the cable sticking out of the glasses? Or at least without the controller? Does the video stop showing if the controller gets disconnected?

In their promotional video (
) I see first the glasses without any cable sitting on a towel, then later I see a couple of people doing some stationary cycling, with a cable going from their glasses to their backs under the tshirts, and it's not clear to me what's happening -- would a controller still be there? If not, what's the cable for? Just can't unplug it?

Thanks! :)

advertisements are always so clinical and clean, just like with TV's you never see the power cord or other cords. The bt 300's are bound to the "puck" as it is the source of the video feed. The glasses are not Bluetooth or wireless, they need a cable connected source to work.

Reactions: adowabwebunny
advertisements are always so clinical and clean, just like with TV's you never see the power cord or other cords. The bt 300's are bound to the "puck" as it is the source of the video feed. The glasses are not Bluetooth or wireless, they need a cable connected source to work.

Thanks a lot! So that's how they made them 69 grams, both the battery and the receiver are in the puck :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut