DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot get Mavic 2 Pro Trace mode to orbit

Eteune

Reactions
Recently got Mavic 2 Pro and love it obviously.
All modes of flight work, but I cannot get it to orbit when I have it in trace mode of active track
I slide the curved bar either right or left, but it just returns to center and the drone does not move.
I am in an open area free from obstacles and I have tried adjusting different elevations.
All other active track modes work great and point of interest works great as well.

Recently got Mavic 2 Pro and love it obviously.
All modes of flight work, but I cannot get it to orbit when I have it in trace mode of active track
I slide the curved bar either right or left, but it just returns to center and the drone does not move.
I am in an open area free from obstacles and I have tried adjusting different elevations.
All other active track modes work great and point of interest works great as well.

Its broken on android. Sdk returns not supported. Its been discussed before in some older threads.

Its broken on android. Sdk returns not supported. Its been discussed before in some older threads.
Holy crap, this function does not work on their own smart controller?
DJI told me Amazon will replace, but if it doesn't work on their own controller, what's the point?
It worked fine with my spark on an android phone.

Holy crap, this function does not work on their own smart controller?
DJI told me Amazon will replace, but if it doesn't work on their own controller, what's the point?
It worked fine with my spark on an android phone.

I don't know about the smart-controller, but if you get it to work Im _very_ interested what you did.

There was an update for the SDK recently, I havnt had time to try it, but I doubt it fixes anything.

Don't forget to post any progress here.

Thanks

It sort of works for me but you seem to have to drag the slide VERY slowly. Doing that it sticks 50% of the time. Too fast and it doesnt work at all for me.

Im sure its a Go4 issue (.25 on my SC fwiw)

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez