DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant connect my drone to any of the apps

Oroku Saki

Reactions
As I said Ive tried downloading a bunch of apps and none offer specifics of what I need to do to connect to my drone. I need to do this to get authorizations. I have the Mavic 3 Cine with the RC Pro controller. They say I need my drone on and connected to wifi one said I needed connected to the drone once im in the dji fly app (I assuming they think Im using my phone as a screen). Either way I get nothing and endless load time of the apps saying theyre trying to connect. What am I missing what do i need to do?

As I said Ive tried downloading a bunch of apps and none offer specifics of what I need to do to connect to my drone. I need to do this to get authorizations. I have the Mavic 3 Cine with the RC Pro controller. They say I need my drone on and connected to wifi one said I needed connected to the drone once im in the dji fly app (I assuming they think Im using my phone as a screen). Either way I get nothing and endless load time of the apps saying theyre trying to connect. What am I missing what do i need to do?

Set up the connection of Mavic 3 is pretty simple and no tricks.

So, please just do the following:

1. Download the manual from this page:

2. And, follow up the steps to setup

I dont think you understand. I do not need to download the DJI Fly app being that i have the RC PRO with the app already installed. I have already been flying my drone and everything. That is NOT THE ISSUE. The question was how to connect to the LAANC APPS because the drone is not doing so when I follow all the instructions

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada