DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant fly Mavic pro so got an Osmo

Tony Weller

Reactions
'The best camera is the one you have with you' the saying goes. I always have my Mavic pro 2 in the car but have used it only 6 times this year due to weather/hawks/other flocks of various birds,/right on the edge of airport zone/people freking out like it is a Covid sprayer or something, so got an Osmo pocket. I love it ! just needed to realize where the center of my thumb was for using the touch screen. Third pic on manual/settings. Slight curve adjustment in post, RawTherapee. water.jpg

Congratulations on getting the Pocket. May I encourage you to also sign up and join the OsmoPilot forum. There is not a lot of action on that forum, but I wish there was! I could use more helpful hints, video sharing, etc about the Osmo Pocket.

Did the same. Really loved how well the gimbal worked on my MA2, so decided to try the Osmo Pocket. Very satisfied, lots of fun to use. My wife says I'm a major distraction when we go somewhere because I like shooting with it and sometimes I pan over to her which typically leads to giggling and finally laughter.

Reactions: colorado kid
Congratulations on getting the Pocket. May I encourage you to also sign up and join the OsmoPilot forum. There is not a lot of action on that forum, but I wish there was! I could use more helpful hints, video sharing, etc about the Osmo Pocket.
Will do and thanks.
Quiet forum is possibly due to Osmo being the most intuitive and functional gadget I have acquired. DJI stuff really is high spec, but you all know this. ;)

Just a couple from the Osmo on a very dull UK day but nature shining through. I resisted lightening as the mood was very accurate.
That F2 doing a good job. Better results than my M2Pro yesterday but that's because I'm still learning the 1 inch sensor forest 3.jpgdreary day.jpgcamera :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada