DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't let "good" winter scenery go unrecorded.

davidzimagery

Reactions
Checking out the drift patterns in our fields, after a day of snow and 25 mph winds. Things had calmed down when I flew this, but it was around minus 10 F.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Checking out the drift patterns in our fields, after a day of snow and 25 mph winds. Things had calmed down when I flew this, but it was around minus 10 F.
Wow! minus 10, which aircraft were you flying?

Where are you located to get shots like this? Never mind I just saw that you’re in Illinois. I was stationed at Great Lakes, Illinois during my time in the US Navy and I know how cold it gets there.

Reactions: davidzimagery
Nice, I was out a few days ago at 16 degrees and took off my gloves to fly and in 9 minutes had frost bite on both thumbs and forefingers, with just a 10mph wind. It is minus 2F this morning so no flying until tomorrow when we get a heat wave of 22F

Reactions: davidzimagery
Wow! minus 10, which aircraft were you flying?
Mavic Pro Platinum. I made sure everything was charged, warm and let it sit inside turned on for several minutes. Outside of the trees in our yard, I stayed away from anything that would be a problem if it decided to quit. Other than the gimbal not fully functioning, it flew fine.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01