DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant take pictures or video using tablet

faillearq

Reactions
Hi all.

I have purchased a nice 10.1" Samsung Tab S6 Lite wich works great for everything I've use it, now I set up it for use with my Mavic Air and everything works fine except I can't take pictures or video, I use the phisical buttons on the controller or the one in the screen and it does not work. I land the drone and start over using my huawei phone and no problem, taking pictures as always.
There is any know issue or maybe I have some settings wrong?
Before that happend I had the error 200 wich I solve removing the memory card.

Please helpme

Hi all.

I have purchased a nice 10.1" Samsung Tab S6 Lite wich works great for everything I've use it, now I set up it for use with my Mavic Air and everything works fine except I can't take pictures or video, I use the phisical buttons on the controller or the one in the screen and it does not work. I land the drone and start over using my huawei phone and no problem, taking pictures as always.

Please helpme
Had this too one time but it was gone after a power off-on cycle of the drone and controller

Hi all.

Please helpme
I am not at all familiar with your phone or your tablet but in all things technical, I first re-boot everything. That is, turn everything off, then turn everything back on. If that fails, then I un-install the app and re-install the app. I use an iPad 9.5 inches 32 GB dedicated to my Mavic 2 Pro. I have a wonderful big picture (see attachment).

Attachments

• iPad in Skyreat Holder.jpg
    iPad in Skyreat Holder.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 10
  • iPad-SkyreatHolder-sideView.jpg
    iPad-SkyreatHolder-sideView.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 9
  • SkyreatHolder-1-.jpg
    SkyreatHolder-1-.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 8
The wire. I have a problem with a galaxyzfold2 and mavic pro platinum i change the cord to the USB part of the receiver and it works.

Solved
I have reinstalled the app in the tablet and recharge batteries and the problem disapear
Aha!!! My tech solution always works! Just unplug and re-plug, or uninstall, and reinstall! Fixes most of my problems most of the time. Sure saves me $$$ on service calls.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: faillearq
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27