DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Cantobre and St Veran, Aveyron, France

Some views of these medieval villages located in the Grands Causses Regional Park, Aveyron
wow Cantobre!👍👍 Bernard this reminds me of a trip to the area about 25 years ago! We - my ex-wife and I - explored this romantic village and were thrilled! Thank you for this beautiful video that brought back good memories!
Of course we also visited the causses and all the caves in the area! Simply fantastic! and last but not least we were also in the "Cirque de Navacelles" Breathtaking!

cheers Paul

Reactions: Bernard
I am very happy that my video brings back good memories and places that you loved... and where, personally, I go regularly to find my roots! Stay tuned... more videos from this region are coming soon! :)

I am very happy that my video brings back good memories and places that you loved... and where, personally, I go regularly to find my roots! Stay tuned... more videos from this region are coming soon! :)
Unfortunately I can´t go anymore in the amazing regions because I live in Germany - Formerly in Switzerland- and we have 3 dogs and 5 cats, and we are a little bit too old (79) 🙄
But I look very forward to see your new videos!
The Brousse le Chateau I watched it. It´s fantastic! I love these old stony villages. The stones tells many stories about the past! Thanks for sharing your videos Bernard!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Bernard
Beautiful country. Village looks livable still, wonder why it was abandoned. My guess is the villagers wanted electricity and water but still…it’s a roof overhead.

Beautiful country. Village looks livable still, wonder why it was abandoned. My guess is the villagers wanted electricity and water but still…it’s a roof overhead.
These villages were abandoned for many years... But they were gradually restored from the 1960s. And they are inhabited (most often during the holidays)... with running water and electricity of course! :)

Reactions: Capt KO
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM