DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carry Bag for Mavic Air 2

howardpin

Reactions
I just received my Mavic Air 2 which is an upgrade from my Mavic Air. I’m enjoying just about everything with the upgrade except the new carrying case that comes with the Fly More option. I liked the design of the case that came with the Fly more package of the original Mavic Air.

Anyone out there have an alternative that they have been happy with?

Thanks
HP

Happy for you in the MA2 upgrade. Are you looking for soft or hard case? How will you transport for your primary use? I can offer an idea on a hard case: MA2 case.jpg
MA2 on case.jpg
This is a hard case Pelican 1400. Works for me for durability use (ie: toss in car,carry around, water proof, fall off the back of your vehicle, etc.). I use u MA2 FMC carry bag when using a backpack. Others may wish to weigh in :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Happy for you in the MA2 upgrade. Are you looking for soft or hard case? How will you transport for your primary use? I can offer an idea on a hard case: View attachment 106195
View attachment 106196
This is a hard case Pelican 1400. Works for me for durability use (ie: toss in car,carry around, water proof, fall off the back of your vehicle, etc.). I use u MA2 FMC carry bag when using a backpack. Others may wish to weigh in :)

Thanks for the suggestion. Looking for a soft case. Will likely transport in the bag or slightly larger backpack.

Smatree just came out with one. I found it on eBay. Bit of a wait to get it though. It is their soft-sided case, despite the hard case label. They also make a true hard case, as well.

Smatree just came out with one. I found it on eBay. Bit of a wait to get it though. It is their soft-sided case, despite the hard case label. They also make a true hard case, as well.

You can have the Smatree next week if you order from Amazon:

Reactions: GadgetGuy
You can have the Smatree next week if you order from Amazon:

However, that is the real hard case, rather than the soft one on ebay which I linked, which I and the other poster prefer. However, Amazon will probably have the soft one earlier than eBay, too, now that the real hard one is showing up. ? Patience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb