DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case for Air2s

Airs2

Reactions
I’ve looked high and low and I see some offerings with Air2s/Air2s but I also see a lot of people say the Gimbal doesn’t fit. I seen a case for $120 plus shipping but that’s a little steep. What cases are you guys using. The carry bag that came with the drone is a disgrace. The leg pokes out, one bump and it’s done for. How DJI would even let a hazard like this come in the kit is beyond me.

I’ve looked high and low and I see some offerings with Air2s/Air2s but I also see a lot of people say the Gimbal doesn’t fit. I seen a case for $120 plus shipping but that’s a little steep. What cases are you guys using. The carry bag that came with the drone is a disgrace. The leg pokes out, one bump and it’s done for. How DJI would even let a hazard like this come in the kit is beyond me.
I originally purchased this case but it needed some modification to fit the 2S. It also holds my VCUTECH landing pad and tablet adapter.

I will be travelling to Michigan in August/September and needed a way to pack my drone and all of my GoPro gear so I ended up buying the Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250. It has adjustable dividers and also fits a 15" laptop and 10" tablet. I'm fairly confident that I will be able to fit everything in to it. Keeping my fingers crossed. If you have a Prime account then you can snag it for around $82 + tax today only (Prime Day).

Last edited:
I originally purchased this case but it needed some modification to fit the 2S. It also holds my VCUTECH landing pad and tablet adapter.

I will be travelling to Michigan in August/September and needed a way to pack my drone and all of my GoPro gear so I ended up buying the Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250. It has adjustable dividers and also fits a 15" laptop and 10" tablet. I'm fairly confident that I will be able to fit everything in to it. Keeping my fingers crossed. If you have a Prime account then you can snag it for around $82 + tax today only (Prime Day).

Looks nice but my Amazon shows $120

I use the RLSOCO case available on Amazon. It’s my third one; I’ve used one for each of my various drones: spark, air, and the same one for my Air 2 and Air2S. They‘re a good compromise between reasonable size and necessary extra storage space. They’re affordable too.
Highly recommended.

Reactions: RobertR
Looks nice but my Amazon shows $120
You get an extra 20% off during checkout if you're a Prime member and logged in to your account. Here was my cost breakdown:

Item(s) Subtotal:
$114.52
Shipping & Handling:
$0.00
Prime Savings:
-$22.90
Prime Savings:
-$10.00

Total before tax:
$81.62
Estimated tax to be collected:
$8.37

Grand Total:
$89.99

Last edited:
this is what i use its under fifty on amazom “ LEKLIFEE” Laser cut insert fly more combo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
I recently purchased the Nanuk 915 Air 2s hard case. It is available in many colors and it is the best case I have ever owned. To me this case is meant to be used for travelling,rather than back packing It all depends on what you are going to with the case

Reactions: Shark86x
I have the lekufee also, great case for the price, just make sure if you get it to let it air out for a day or two

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest