DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case for MM2 and smart controller

Hsgreer

Reactions
I need a case (prefer hard shell) to hold a MM2, @ least 3 batteries and a smart controller. I’ve seen several for the Air/Air2, but don’t se one for the MM2. Any help? I know there are cases out there that also have precut ‘squares’ that may work. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: TruGreen
I have the MA210 case and it works great. I will be purchasing one of your cases for my MM fly more combo in the near future to match the MA210. They're cheap insurance for an expensive item! It would be handy to be able to purchase foam adapters for the RC slots. I may just make my own so I can store my standard RC for the mini in the SC area up top and have the bottom area for additional storage in the MM220 or be able to remove the adapters and use it as originally designed.

can't believe someone doesn't make one where you can slide an ipad or ipad mini or whatever inside.
The symik case does. But I'm concerned it's too brittle. There are no reviews saying it is tho. Of course there may be people that aren't allowed to post less than flattering reviews. I've been shut down on Amazon because I dinged some sellers, it maybe it was gun related? LOL

I'm thinking of buying the symik case. I've got some empty pelican cases if I could just find precut foam.

So GPC still doesn't have the MM2 with SRC case listed on the site, but I was able to buy one and it should be here today. Will make a new thread with pictures and info for those wanting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair