DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case Opened, Void Warranty?

2nckayakers

Reactions
A few weeks back I had a hard landing. I picked out blades of grass and some other debris from the air intake. Everything seems to work fine but every once in a while I hear a funny noise when the fan is on, almost like grinding. I can give it a little shake and it will quit. I really think something may have been ingested and I wasn't able to get it out. It isn't something I really want to send it back to DJI to check out as I think it is very minor, but I have been thinking about opening the case to see if I can pick out whatever it is. I have only had my Mavic since April so it is still under warranty so I am very hesitant to open it up. Does DJI have tamper seals around the case?

I have only had my Mavic since April so it is still under warranty so I am very hesitant to open it up. Does DJI have tamper seals around the case?

Do you have DJI Refresh? If not, youve already voided your warranty by the hard landing, and you have nothing to lose by opening it up and getting the debris out of there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine