DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Castle Stalker, Appin, Scotland

Drumsagard

Reactions
A short film of Castle Stalker and the coast of Appin in the West Highlands of Scotland.
For Info: The original castle was a small fort, built around 1320 by Clan MacDougall who were then Lords of Lorn. Around 1388 the Stewarts took over the Lordship of Lorn, and it is believed that they built the castle in its present form around the 1440s.

Pretty cool. How far out did you have to send your drone from the launch point to capture the footage over the castle and beyond? Which model are you flying? What else can you share?

Reactions: Drumsagard
Pretty cool. How far out did you have to send your drone from the launch point to capture the footage over the castle and beyond? Which model are you flying? What else can you share?
Hi, Thanks. The castle is not far from the beach, it's 240 metres from the shoreline to the castle. I was using a Mavic 2 Pro.

You captured it so well. Beautiful scenes and great lighting at that time of day. I love bagpipes. I wish I'd brought my drone to Scotland and Ireland, but I was flying a P3 4k at the time and it wasn't practical when also carrying a large camera kit.

Nice footage and video. Thanks for share!

You captured it so well. Beautiful scenes and great lighting at that time of day. I love bagpipes. I wish I'd brought my drone to Scotland and Ireland, but I was flying a P3 4k at the time and it wasn't practical when also carrying a large camera kit.
Thanks Thumbswayup

Reactions: DashSolo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7