DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Change units in DJI fly app flight playback?

twickers14

Reactions
Have looked back at previous answers on this and see DJI were not planning to allow the current metric units to be changed to imperial. Don’t think that has changed?

Have looked back at previous answers on this and see DJI were not planning to allow the current metric units to be changed to imperial. Don’t think that has changed?
I have mine set to imperial.

Like @GFields, I'm Imperial on all instances of Fly, both camera drone and goggle versions.

You mentioned "playback"... Are you referring to playing back a flight video recorded in a version of the goggles that support recording telemetry (goggles 2, 3, and Integra)? If so, this overlay is simply recorded as part of the image, not as a separate data stream that is decoded and overlayed on playback. It's just pixels in the image, no way to change it.

Like @GFields, I'm Imperial on all instances of Fly, both camera drone and goggle versions.

You mentioned "playback"... Are you referring to playing back a flight video recorded in a version of the goggles that support recording telemetry (goggles 2, 3, and Integra)? If so, this overlay is simply recorded as part of the image, not as a separate data stream that is decoded and overlayed on playback. It's just pixels in the image, no way to change it.
Nope don’t have goggles. Curiously, in the Fly app (1.13.2-861) on my iPhone 11, Profile>More I have imperial but on my iPad Air 5th it is in metric. So clearly imperial is available but how I got it I don’t know?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting