DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CHANGING FILTER LENS ON MAVIC 2 ZOOM

Sitka78

Reactions
Wondering about a good way to determine when to change lens filters. Seems like a difficult thing to do when you want to get a bright sunset over the ocean, to put a filter on only to find out that it is either too light or too dark. Is it always, launch, view, land, launch view, land. ect.? Or is there a good place or system to look at to learn the basics? Hope that I am not asking too much. If this is the way one has to do it, I can live with that, but maybe, just maybe there may be another way to help here.

Wondering about a good way to determine when to change lens filters. Seems like a difficult thing to do when you want to get a bright sunset over the ocean, to put a filter on only to find out that it is either too light or too dark. Is it always, launch, view, land, launch view, land. ect.? Or is there a good place or system to look at to learn the basics? Hope that I am not asking too much. If this is the way one has to do it, I can live with that, but maybe, just maybe there may be another way to help here.
Polarpro has a app for that.

Reactions: grendeljaeger
"Generally", for the MP/MPP its ND4 for sunrise/set, ND8 for cloudy days, ND16 for sunny days, ND32 or 64 for bright sunshine and sand or snow. This is only needed for video or if you want some motion blur in your photos. Not sure how close this is for the M2.

It’s like sex: experiment a little. Get a feel for things. Find a partner you trust, who has some experience, and who you can learn from. And then, when you’re totally on your own, take matters in your own hands.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear