DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging brick?

Chris

Reactions
Hey everyone, received my Air 3 yesterday flymore combo and I am using a usb-c charging brick I had lying around the house. It seems to take foreverrrrrrr to charge these batteries, does anyone recommend a way to charge these faster or possibly a different charging brick to speed up the process? thanks for any help!

I bought the Anker 100 watt 1 port charger from Amazon. Currently $37.99 with a 30% discount certificate so a little less than $27. Works fine. There are others on there as well.

Mac Book Pro Charger, 100W USB C Charger, Anker Compact and Foldable Fast Charger for MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Samsung Galaxy, iPad Pro, and All USB C Devices, 5 ft USB C to USB C Cable Included​

Awesome thank you for the suggestion MV, I will have to see what Wattage the current Apple USB C brick is that i'm currently using. Maybe that is what the issue is.

@Chris to charge the Air 3 batteries in a resonable time ,you will need an at least 65w PD charger but DJI recomend a 100w version for quicker charging ,anything less that 65w will add considerable charge time ,just as an aside regardless of what charger you use it will take longer to charge a single battery in the drone ,compared to one charged in the hub, that comes with the fly more package ,i think this is primarely, to prevent to much heat being generated ,when it is in the drone ,just be aware that the batteries do get quite hot during charging and if it is hot where you live , i would recomend having a fan blow air over both the charging brick and battery hub to help keep things cool

Get the 100 w

We just had a thread on this recently:

Anker is a great brand and this one would allow mulitple devices at the same time:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas