DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging RC Pro controller question

Filmarik

Reactions
Is there any harm done by fast charging the RC Pro using the hard wired cable on the charging brick? I am talking about the cable used for charging the M3P batteries in the hub. Or is it better/safer to use the USB port on the brick and charge slowly with a separate cable?

The RC Pro supports fast charging.
Thank you. That is good to know. But isn't fast charging "killing" the battery?
Since reading the Manual couple of years ago I always thought that the USB port on the charging brick was made specifically for charging RC Pro and other controllers.

you are not killing the battery at all I would use an independent charger maybe I have not used the port on the charger Just check the output on the label from the port.. DJI says you can charge that battery fully in 90 min using a 15v charger.

you are not killing the battery at all I would use an independent charger maybe I have not used the port on the charger Just check the output on the label from the port.. DJI says you can charge that battery fully in 90 min using a 15v charger.
Thanks for your reassuring words. I will fast charge the RC Pro from now on with the USB-C hardwired cable on the 65W brick unless some other wise members object😉. Using the USB A port on the brick took ages to charge the RC Pro anyway. The only benefit I suppose was the simultaneous charge of the M3P battery and the RC Pro, be it at a slow rate.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADMAYADI