DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Choose Your Next Step

bushpil0t

Reactions
The 2pro is updated, the controller is updated, crystalsky 5.5 is updated and DJI GO 4.0 is 4.3.0. Looking at the Mavic 2pic on the CS screen it prompts me to "Enter Device", then "Connect to the aircraft", instructions 1,2,&3 are fine, but when we get to 4 it wants me to "connect the RC cable to the "mobile device". I'm using CrystalSky not my "mobile device" cell phone. So I'm stuck at this prompt apparently 'till the cows come home. My question is what cable is to be used between the RC and CS and which ports on the RC, the micro B or the OTG Type A? And which port on the CS, micro B, or Type A? How do I connect the aircraft when using CrystalSky instead of a mobile device? Thanks.... BTW the controller say "ready to fly" and being a newbie I've chosen "beginner"

The 2pro is updated, the controller is updated, crystalsky 5.5 is updated and DJI GO 4.0 is 4.3.0. Looking at the Mavic 2pic on the CS screen it prompts me to "Enter Device", then "Connect to the aircraft", instructions 1,2,&3 are fine, but when we get to 4 it wants me to "connect the RC cable to the "mobile device". I'm using CrystalSky not my "mobile device" cell phone. So I'm stuck at this prompt apparently 'till the cows come home. My question is what cable is to be used between the RC and CS and which ports on the RC, the micro B or the OTG Type A? And which port on the CS, micro B, or Type A? How do I connect the aircraft when using CrystalSky instead of a mobile device? Thanks.... BTW the controller say "ready to fly" and being a newbie I've chosen "beginner"

Lower USB port on the RC and the bottom center USB 'C' port on the Crystalsky.

I purchased a short right angled USB C cable from Amazon.

This one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/charging-T...8321080&sr=8-4&keywords=mavic+pro+usb+c+cable

Lower USB port on the RC and the bottom center USB 'C' port on the Crystalsky.

I purchased a short right angled USB C cable from Amazon.

This one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/charging-T...8321080&sr=8-4&keywords=mavic+pro+usb+c+cable
I had the correct cable but had convinced myself I'd bought it in error. Many, many thanks, we're green to go. And I'm having a years supply of prop wash delivered to you in appreciation of your knowledge
and quick reply. Are you in GB? I noticed you used the uk amazon link. I'm a 9th generation son of one of the brothers who came over from Hertfordshire in the early 1600's. Small world sometimes...........

Reactions: Anthony
I had the correct cable but had convinced myself I'd bought it in error. Many, many thanks, we're green to go. And I'm having a years supply of prop wash delivered to you in appreciation of your knowledge
and quick reply. Are you in GB? I noticed you used the uk amazon link. I'm a 9th generation son of one of the brothers who came over from Hertfordshire in the early 1600's. Small world sometimes...........

:)

Yes I am in the UK.

Not sure what you are using to mount your CS 5.5 to your RC with but I use this.

20171018_210238.jpeg

I am contemplating purchasing the CS 7.85 version but have heard some are having problems either with it overheating or loading Litchi. Have these problems been resolved? Are you happy with the screen in bright sun? Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lab916