DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Cinematic film of Conisbrough Castle 4K DJI Mini 2

Pixies channel

Reactions
Hi guy's this was filmed with the DJI Mini 2 in 1080p 60fps and upgraded to 4k this is Conisbrough Castle in South Yorkshire I would like a little feedback on this please good or bad so I can implement the advice in my next video.

Many thanks for watching and please stay safe.

I wouldn’t start a shot with the top of the building cut off as it is in many of your shots. It’s normal for an ‘Establishing’ shot at the start of a landscape sequence to show a full wide view or the complete opposite of a tight shot and widen out.

I would also recommend you shoot in the UK frame rate of 50FPS and not the US-based 60FPS.

Just up the road from me.

A bit long, with similar shots throughout. Could you have gotten lower, closer shots with different angels—backing out, swiping sideways, etc.? Or is there some restrictions about how close you can get?

Just up the road from me.

... and very close to Sprotbrough where I grew up. Conisbrough was a regular haunt. Mybrother and myself helped with an archeological dig there in the early 1970’s. Some of the artefacts were displayed in the library at Warmsworth. Happy Days.

Reactions: Lastrexking
Hi guy's this was filmed with the DJI Mini 2 in 1080p 60fps and upgraded to 4k this is Conisbrough Castle in South Yorkshire I would like a little feedback on this please good or bad so I can implement the advice in my next video.

Many thanks for watching and please stay safe.
Hi, I would advise you to shoot only in 4k, because your shots are unfortunately relatively blurry!?
Just my humble opinion ? cheers Paul

Some great video from above. I would have liked to have seen some down within the castle walls to mix it up a bit. Also would try to limit the overall footage to 2.5 - 3.0 minutes. Nice flying ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123