DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Cinematic Skerries, Ireland

Overall, very nice video and great flying. Here are my few suggestions. Would like to have seen a close-up of the windmill, even circling it. Would also have liked to see a CU of that round tower, even fly straight over it looking straight down with the camera. A shot moving very low over the open water (as far from birds as possible) going toward shore would have been great. Always vary your angles from shot to shot. Slower music would have fit your slow moving shots better. I love the slow shots but the music didn't fit.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Overall, very nice video and great flying. Here are my few suggestions. Would like to have seen a close-up of the windmill, even circling it. Would also have liked to see a CU of that round tower, even fly straight over it looking straight down with the camera. A shot moving very low over the open water (as far from birds as possible) going toward shore would have been great. Always vary your angles from shot to shot. Slower music would have fit your slow moving shots better. I love the slow shots but the music didn't fit.
Thanks for your suggestions. I'd love to have flown over that windmill and the tower, but I had a few issues, one being very low on battery. That area also has a height limitation of 15m/50ft, a bit crazy when you consider I can go 120m/400ft just down the road.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61