DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Circle flight mode exit

Eagle430

Reactions
I am not using much the intelligent flight modes on my Mavic 2, a couple of days ago I wanted to do a half circle of a building with my drone, so I thought I can use the circle flight mode to do it . I choose the option clockwise and pressed GO (after selecting the area on the monitor). The drone started flying in a circle path as it was supposed to do , but when the drone was at around 180degrees - half circle I pressed PAUSED. (Also big mistake as I later realised in order to make a video you have to let the drone complete the full circle, pressing the PAUSE will not save any video) . On the app -screen I could not see the controller button -the one you press to exit intelligent flight modes. The only option I had was to select an area again / clockwise/counter clockwise etc. In other words I only had the options of the circle flight mode, but j couldn't exit this mode.
How do you exit this intelligent flight mode and return back to normal flight? Lucky for me the drone was not far and manually brought it back and land it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada