DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini SE Cobh Ireland My Home

Murph66

Reactions
My home town, It's pronounced Cove, the last stop of Titanic before It's Ill fated voyage across The Atlantic, the Titanic experience is about an hour long, you get a piece of paper with a name on it at the start and when you finish the tour you find out whether you lived or didn't :eek::eek::eek: , and St Colemans Cathedral, The tower is 91 metres tall and contains Ireland's only carillon with 49 bells which can be played, footage a little dark in places but I'm sure you'll get the picture (No pun intended) not my work but hope you like it. Murph

Last known picture of Titanic afloat leaving Cobhtitanic.jpg

the Titanic experience is about an hour long, you get a piece of paper with a name on it at the start and when you finish the tour you find out whether you lived or didn't

My wife and I visited the experience years ago in Chicago, USA.

Very nice exhibition.

We were given boarding passes and we forgot to check at the end of the tour.

Months later I found the passes in a drawer so I did a search and found that she (passenger) survived and I didn't make it.

Thanks for sharing.

Awesome, thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Murph66 and sarahb
Did you notice the young lady trying to get your attention at the beginning of your video? So, cute.

That's not me, It's not my footage but I did notice yeah , :):)
This might seem silly, and by no means intended to be offensive, by why post someone else's video? Do you have to get permission to do that?

No offence at all taken sarahb, above the video description where I found it there's a share button that lists facebook twitter and X among a host of others that you click to share it with who you like, no copyright warnings ,or being shot at dawn, it's on youtube for the world to see and is on other sites too, I checked before posting it on here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone