DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Cobh, on of the most beautiful towns on the southern Irish coast

FlyingDutchman90

Reactions
Hi everyone,
Wanted to share some shots of Cobh, a small town near Cork City in the south of Ireland. It's definitely one of the most beautiful towns in the region with it's colourful houses and the St. Colman's cathedral looking out over the rest of the town. Please have a look!:

nice video thanks for sharing ,and as you say the multitude of colours used on the houses are what makes it so appealing

Hi everyone,
Wanted to share some shots of Cobh, a small town near Cork City in the south of Ireland. It's definitely one of the most beautiful towns in the region with it's colourful houses and the St. Colman's cathedral looking out over the rest of the town. Please have a look!:

Breathtaking! That was a spectacular video. Made me want to jump on a plane and cross the pond just to see it in person. Well done!

Just curious. How do manage to fly when there is a major naval base just across the water from Cobh?
Isn't that a No Fly Zone?

nice video If a guy drank very much irish bourban and got a little lost going home he wouldn,t know how bad till he found the one his key worked in

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
That's where I live, you can actually see our place in the footage and our favourite pub, an old thread but I only just noticed this, love it

Awesome video!

Really well done! Very vivid colors! I don't know if you know, but do the residents have to get their colors of choice for their houses approved by the city? Just a curiosity of mine.

Thank you all very much!

And regarding the choice for the colour in which people paint their houses I'm not sure if it's decided through the city council. It's a small city where most houses are privately owned and there's a tight community so people might just discuss between the community members. Murph66 would be able to tell more as he lives there !

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman