DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

concerning the Smart Controller

JMC3

Reactions
While looking over the settings a few weeks ago I thought I saw a setting for flight identification but now I cant find it. It I assume identifies the drone while in the air. I have the Mavic 2 pro.? anyone know where the setting is locate? Or I could of just had a brain fart and thought I saw it.

Do you mean "flight mode?" If so, its a matter of sliding the button in the middle side-to-side to eith T, P, or S mode. Once switched the screen will notify you having made the switch. Unless you're referring to when it starts up, you can choose which drone you want to pair it with.

Do you mean "flight mode?" If so, its a matter of sliding the button in the middle side-to-side to eith T, P, or S mode. Once switched the screen will notify you having made the switch. Unless you're referring to when it starts up, you can choose which drone you want to pair it with.
actually no. While looking at the settings one time I could swear I saw a setting for "Flight Identification" in other words that which broadcasts your drone's ID like the license plate thing...

See if the information you're lookin for is in this video:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada