DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Configuration check - latest firmware - 14 Feb.

AlanTheBeast

Reactions
I have
-GO App Version 4.0.4
-Aircraft Version 01.03.0400 - OK per DJI site
-Remote Version 01.03.0400 - not stated on DJI site
- but same numbers.

Is this correct for the latest update?

It hung at 83%. I waited 5 minutes and restarted the update.

When I changed batteries it wanted to do an "mismatched configuration" update when I changed to the 2nd battery - but not the 3rd. Is that an issue?

Unit flies with all 3 batts.

I have
-GO App Version 4.0.4
-Aircraft Version 01.03.0400 - OK per DJI site
-Remote Version 01.03.0400 - not stated on DJI site
- but same numbers.

Is this correct for the latest update?

It hung at 83%. I waited 5 minutes and restarted the update.

When I changed batteries it wanted to do an "mismatched configuration" update when I changed to the 2nd battery - but not the 3rd. Is that an issue?

Unit flies with all 3 batts.

Just posted this in the big firmware thread - mine hung at 83% but I waited. It finished:

Got a little scare when doing the upgrade from .0300 to .0400.

Made it to 83%, then it hung there for a while. Maybe 8-10 minutes. The fan on the Mav wound down to idle from full blast and the status light was blinking fast yellow (no connection to controller). lol and behold the controller strength indicator (on the remote) was blinking and scrolling from 1-5 bars of signal strength. Freaked me out a little. After about 10 minutes I heard the Mav reboot and play its startup tone, then the progress bar jumped to 93% and finished from there.

I can only assume that the 83%-93% portion of the upgrade was the remote firmware. (Or at least I hope)

Seems good for now, will test flight when I can. No more jumping on the new firmware upgrade train for me I think...

I guess I was impatient. I test flew indoor a little with all three batts. I'll do a _very_ careful test flight this afternoon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23