DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connecting and Activating

woodland

Reactions
So, my Mavic Mini arrived today. I've done everything I can think of, but I can't get it to connect using my Galaxy Tab A (Android). Is the mini supposed to use DJI Go-4, or a different app. I keep seeing references to "DJI Fly". I can find that app, in the play store, on my galaxy S7, but when I search on my Tab A, it isn't in the play store - any ideas why that would be?

Also, I'm guessing I need to activiate my mini and will be able to do that when I can get it to connect??

Your going to have and use the Fly App and I don’t use Android but someone will be along shortly and tell you where to find it. That’s when you can activate it.

Good Video. I tried to get the app through Chrome, like he said, and got this message: DJI FLy.jpg

It says the app requires Android 6.0 or above. My tablet is Anroid 9.0, so I am confused. Any suggestions are welcome.

What's the model of your Galaxy Tab A?

If it's the Model Number: SM-T290, it will work, you just need to download it via the DJI website directly because it will not be available on the Play Store for this particular model.

The 3rd option, Download for Android:

Good luck

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato