DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Contributing with my MPP to human rights and equality

Fedjovski

Reactions
Having a MPP is amazing for various reasons. In this post I will put a focus on one particular aspect of it, you can contribute to promotion and protection of human rights, you can support marginalized population. How? By using your drone to record and publish their initiatives, projects, campaigns etc.

Here is a video where my MPP was used to record one event, voluntary of course and without any fee or request from my side. Only thing I had to ask was opportunity to record.

I know that many people are using their equipment to support human rights and other related initiatives-so Im one of them. I hope this video will encourage others who didn't use it for such purposes to think again and find the inspiration and time to use this unique equipment and help others to have louder voices in their fight for equality.

Here is a teaser video published day before, again made with my MPP and editing software:

Ejoy!

while i can understand the motivation for you making such videos the actual flying sequences would not be allowed in many parts of the world ,do you have a commercial licence

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato