DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Control Application Swap Procedure and Settings variation between Litchi and DJI Pro 4

nondem

Reactions
I've been swapping between Litchi and DJI Pro 4 in addition to being inexperienced. I'm still deciding on which app I'll end up using most of the time and don't claim to know what I'm doing in either.
I use Android(Galaxy S9+) and sometimes the white DJI Goggles. I haven't had any problems getting everything working but for some reason DJI Pro 4 takes restarting the app to get it to see the drone sometimes(even when not swapping from Litchi).
The DJI Pro4 app prompts for access to USB and asks if it should be the default...I realize it is actually the Android OS that is asking that but it doesn't seem to ask when using litchi...even if I just closed/killed DJI 4 Pro.If someone has some insight or details on why I would be curious to know.

Another thing I've noticed is that it doesn't appear that all of the settings I find in DJI Pro 4 are available in Litchi and vice versa. Short of going through both manuals and making a comparison spreadsheet or something - can someone point me to a list or possibly post what they know?
While I'm asking - if there is some other App I should consider I'd love to know about? I've briefly looked at DJI Pilot but it seems kinda bare-bones.

More than likely you have set the Lichti app as the default app that should be accessed via the USB port. That way when DJIGO4 is launched it is asking if you now want to make IT the default app that accesses the USB port on your Samsung Galaxy S9.

You could try Hangar360 if you like to shoot 360 degree spherical panorama's
Drone Deploy is another one to experiment with.
Lichti is just a different animal. It has modes like FPV and Waypoints Missions that can be created online and flown in the field.

Reactions: RogerMav
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras