DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller battery health

skunky1

Reactions
Everyone talks about the AC battery health but no one speaks of the controllers that also have lipo batteries.

My issue is that I have a SC and not using the standard controller. Do I keep that controller charged to 60% or how else can I keep that battery healthy

I would say take the same care with it as you would a phone or tablet. Mainly keep it out of heat.

One reason more attention is needed for AC batteries is that the load on them is much higher than most other devices that might have LiPo batteries. After all, AC batteries are depleted in normal use in 20 to 30 minutes, while we run RCs at least 3 times as long before they need a charge.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
I already posted on long term storage on batteries, good question ! what about long term storage on Controller ?

Be interesting to see what people say about the controller battery and also the Crystalsky monitor battery as well. Take care. Peter

I haven't heard anyone report swollen controllers, even from those of us who encountered swollen AC batteries.

Everyone talks about the AC battery health but no one speaks of the controllers that also have lipo batteries.

My issue is that I have a SC and not using the standard controller. Do I keep that controller charged to 60% or how else can I keep that battery healthy
The batts are lithium ion they are not as unforgiving as a lioo

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser