DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller Battery

bkushner

Reactions
Is there a way to see the percentage of controller battery left? I can't seem to locate anything on the DJI Fly app?

Not that I am aware of. the indicators on the remote indicate battery levels for the RC, once your down to a couple remaining, you should probably re-charge..

Press the On/Off button once on the Controller

Thanks. I know how to check the controller. Was looking for a PERCENTAGE on the app...

Thanks. I know how to check the controller. Was looking for a PERCENTAGE on the app...
I don't think any controller reports to any app its power levels, the indicators should be enough..

The mavic pro mp2 mp2z and the spark all shoe rc batt% in the app but not MA2.
Thanks, its also been pointed out that all those that do, use Go 4, not the Fly App, it may not be a feature, and its hard to know whether the RC for the MA2 or Mini will send battery status to the Fly app, not sure if it's an feature that could be implemented.

Thanks, its also been pointed out that all those that do, use Go 4, not the Fly App, it may not be a feature, and its hard to know whether the RC for the MA2 or Mini will send battery status to the Fly app, not sure if it's an feature that could be implemented.

Does Litchi for the Mini show the RC battery percentage? If so, we might get the same option when the SDK for the MA2 is released.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll