DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller stuck on NFZ alert

Oscarl2905

Reactions
I’m having problems with my Mavic it seems to be stuck in NFZ alert and won’t let me take off this problem gots me losing my mind

More details please. Have you ever flown it from the point you reference? Have you updated any software in the drone or controller/display device? Are you trying to launch in a NFZ when the alert appears? Have you read manual and checked the settings in your bird?

Reactions: AMann
Where are you located? Check your location with this map to see if you are in a Restricted area (Blue hash marked Polygon):

VFRMAP - Digital Aeronautical Charts

Or post a Google KMZ pin flag here and we can help.

If you are on the Whitehouse lawn, a military base, at a airport, jail yard, National Park or Wilderness Area, or there’s a large public event like a pro football game and you are at or very near to the stadium, you can’t or shouldn’t take off anyways.

Or maybe you’re sitting over a unmapped ICBM silo??

Last edited:
It doesn’t let me fly any where that’s why I say it’s stuck on NFZ alert I’ve flown It a bunch of times here at my house and it doesn’t let me

It doesn’t let me fly any where that’s why I say it’s stuck on NFZ alert I’ve flown It a bunch of times here at my house and it doesn’t let me

Ok- obviously a issue. Try updating or dropping it back to the previous firmware update?

I’ve flown it a bunch of times here at my house I haven’t done any firmware updates recently the only thing that I’ve done is ask for a NFZ authorization and I’m really thinking that’s the problem but don’t know how to erase it

Sorry, that’s beyond my help. I would just reinstall the new firmware again, or the previous one and try it. Will watch for updates for my own learning... hope you resolve it soon.

Please post your approximate coordinates or map location so that we can see if there is a legitimate reason for why you can't take off there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52