DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller

-MavicMiniPilot

Reactions
Ive had my Mavic Mini controller for over 2 years since I got the drone. The rc seems to be "loose" maybe because of the springs inside of it have worn. Does anyone know of a way to fix this as it has become very noticeable when flying?

Ive had my Mavic Mini controller for over 2 years since I got the drone. The rc seems to be "loose" maybe because of the springs inside of it have worn. Does anyone know of a way to fix this as it has become very noticeable when flying?
I have both the Mini-1 and the Mini-SE, which use the same controller.

The antenna on the -1 controller seem to be a little "loose" to me as well. The antenna on the -SE controller, which I bought new about 6 months ago, are nice and crisp.

So far, I haven't noticed any control system malfunctions as a result of the loose antenna on the -1.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
Kind of, they won’t center all the way because something is loose on the inside.
OK. Can you move them to the center position? Is it just that the self-centering function isn't working properly?

As long as you still have the full range of control, that can be more of an annoyance, than a major problem.

Does it impair your ability to fly the drone at all?

I just took my Mini-1 our for a nice 15 minute romp around the neighborhood!

:cool:

Thx

OK. Can you move them to the center position? Is it just that the self-centering function isn't working properly?

As long as you still have the full range of control, that can be more of an annoyance, than a major problem.

Does it impair your ability to fly the drone at all?

I just took my Mini-1 our for a nice 15 minute romp around the neighborhood!

:cool:

Thx
Sorry for taking so lost to respond, it is definitely annoying and somewhat effects throttle control. It self centers then droops down. I can show you a video of it if you want.

Sorry for taking so lost to respond, it is definitely annoying and somewhat effects throttle control. It self centers then droops down. I can show you a video of it if you want.
No, that's OK, I see what you're talking about now.

No warranty on a Mini-1, obviously.

I haven't tested this, but the controller for the Mini-SE seems to be identical to the controller for the Mini-1.

Has anyone else done that test?

Unless you like putzing around in the guts of devices, there may not be much you can do about it. You may want to consider getting a replacement for the controller.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61