DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Corn too tall ??‍♂️ Ooooops

I'm CORNfused too.

I'm sure it will be aMAIZEing to see.

Keep STALKing around and keep your EAR to the forum as it might show up.

Sounds like the mini2 had a hassle with the TASSEL.

Suicide by corn ?
If you lost a drone in a cornfield I can sympathize I did the exact same thing with my cine a whoop. The corn was only about 10 inches high so I thought I would be safe but nooooooooo. I lost that Drone

Reactions: MA2 317
Is this a joke?

We need the original OP to chime in

So you loss it. I would have tried to use AirData as the last known gps numbers are listed.

So you loss it. I would have tried to use AirData as the last known gps numbers are listed.
I had an Apple tag on the drone and that ended up being absolutely worthless, I knew the general location of where it was and spent three hours colming the area but I just could not find it

Suicide by corn ?
Corn too tall? Nope, AC too low!

All joking aside, I fly over corn fields often....need to watch for land elevation changes and the tendency for your AC to lose some altitude during flight.

Corn too tall? Nope, AC too low!

All joking aside, I fly over corn fields often....need to watch for land elevation changes and the tendency for your AC to lose some altitude during flight.
I was flying the Cine whoopIn acro mode and just lost it, still learning acro

Well Said !!

If you lost a drone in a cornfield I can sympathize I did the exact same thing with my cine a whoop. The corn was only about 10 inches high so I thought I would be safe but nooooooooo. I lost that Drone
Thank God the drone was only in about 10ft. The locator and beeper Really helped.

Mine made a forced landing in a corn field after we lost it and the battery went flat (long story…). We used ‘find my drone’ to locate it. One spot on the map showed my location another one showed me the last recorded position of the drone. I can’t tell you how satisfying it was to watch those spots come together as we wandered about the field and then the relief to see that bad boy sitting patiently in a small clearing waiting for us.

Well, I Tried to post a little short video

Upload to YouTube or a similar platform and copy / paste the URL link back to here.

The link will change to a thumbnail after you post.

Pictures may be posted directly to the forum, but not video.

Thank God the drone was only in about 10ft. The locator and beeper Really helped.

I've been buzzing the fields in my area and the elevation change is challenging.

The fields grow up fast.

Glad you got 'er back. ?

Mine made a forced landing in a corn field after we lost it and the battery went flat (long story…). We used ‘find my drone’ to locate it. One spot on the map showed my location another one showed me the last recorded position of the drone. I can’t tell you how satisfying it was to watch those spots come together as we wandered about the field and then the relief to see that bad boy sitting patiently in a small clearing waiting for us.
Nothing better than find my drone when you’re flying by a cornfield

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929