DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Courage of a Boy and not quite enough flight time

Tentoes

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: CvCow
Nice video I remember that running to and fro etc. when trying to work up the guts to jump off a 'high' diving board lol.
On a more serious point, can he swim on his front? I ask because he seems to rely on swimming on his back.
I once went for a lake swim and the water was colder than I expected, on the return trip from an islet my muscles began to lock up and I had to turn onto my back and complete the trip 'backwards'

Nice video I remember that running to and fro etc. when trying to work up the guts to jump off a 'high' diving board lol.
On a more serious point, can he swim on his front? I ask because he seems to rely on swimming on his back.
I once went for a lake swim and the water was colder than I expected, on the return trip from an islet my muscles began to lock up and I had to turn onto my back and complete the trip 'backwards'

Thanks, Yorkshire!

I don't know him, but I noticed that he swims on his back and turns over to check his direction. I don't think he has been taught to swim.

In really cold water, I stay on my back as much as I can so I can breathe.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Fun video and an interesting place to swim. The only thing I hated watching the video was the graffiti on the rock behind him. I despise people who do that.
I didn't notice that on the first viewing but did just now..............and I also saw the old? empty drinks cans.
Why can't people take their litter home? I am not a tree hugger but that ticks me off.

Fun video and an interesting place to swim. The only thing I hated watching the video was the graffiti on the rock behind him. I despise people who do that.

Yea. The place gets heavily graffiti'd. Also, notice all the cans some partiers left behind.

I didn't notice that on the first viewing but did just now..............and I also saw the old? empty drinks cans.
Why can't people take their litter home? I am not a tree hugger but that ticks me off.

Being both teetotal and usually barefoot, I can't understand why people think senic spots are better with smashed booze bottles.

Being both teetotal and usually barefoot, I can't understand why people think senic spots are better with smashed booze bottles.
Many years ago, 40+, I was up the top of Scafell in tke Lake District, have a search for it on Bing Maps and then use the Ordinance Survey ( OS ) map, it's MILES from anywhere.
In places it was near enough ankle deep in discarded drink cans beers and soft drink etc.

Many years ago, 40+, I was up the top of Scafell in tke Lake District, have a search for it on Bing Maps and then use the Ordinance Survey ( OS ) map, it's MILES from anywhere.
In places it was near enough ankle deep in discarded drink cans beers and soft drink etc.

Gross.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone