DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Craft "cannot takeoff"

Aikay

Reactions
i was on a job and tried to take off with my mavic air 2s and i got this message. " cannot takeoff" i must say this happened on the wrongest of times.
i contacted Dji and they asked me to use the assistant app to refresh the craft and RC.
now, the RC connects to the App and has been refreshed but the craft will only connect to the computer for files to be read and not the App.
if someone has a solution, to even connecting to app, please share.
thanks.

Reactions: Cafguy
Try shutting the whole thing down and reboot.
Wait about two minutes before you reboot.
Hope it helps.

What information, if any, was revealed when or if you touched the warning message. More information is, if available, needed to 'diagnose' the problem.
Not being nasty but currently your are, in effect, asking "how long is a piece of string ?".

Oh ...... welcome to the forum.

Had this problem. For me the controller and the aircraft firmware were out of sync!
Lesson Learned: check all updates before leaving home

Reactions: jmaganaski
i had gotten an information to downgrade the firmware but using the assistant app, i do not get information for a downgrade. any suggestions for a downgrade? i want to try all options. i use a macbook by the way. thanks

I've had that happen and it was caused by a battery with an issue. Try swapping battery
i have tried changing my 2 batteries and same result. i am considering buying another one but scared i will get same results as batteries are quite expensive.

I've had that happen and it was caused by a battery with an issue. Try swapping battery
i have tried changing my 2 batteries and same result. i am considering buying another one but scared i will get same results as batteries are quite expensive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR